WILD Entrance and Guest Policy
WILD is free to all undergraduate students who have paid the Undergraduate Student Activities Fee as part of their tuition for Fall 2019. Students must present a valid WUSTL ID for entrance into WILD, and any member of our security can ask to see your ID at any point during the event for any reason.
Attendees who are 21+ must present a valid government-issued ID to receive a 21+ wristband. Issuance of a wristband is at the discretion of the entrance and security staff.
Re-entry is prohibited. Once an attendee exits the quad, they are prohibited from re-entering. Attempting to circumvent this policy will result in denied entry or expulsion from the event.
Bringing a Guest:
Undergraduate students may bring up to one guest to WILD, provided that the guest is over 18 years old, the guest is not a student attending a pre-freshman welcome event, and the student purchases a ticket on their behalf through our online ticketing system as follows:
- The undergraduate host must purchase a ticket through the system and enter the required information about themself and their guest by Wednesday, October 23rd at midnight.
- No physical tickets will be issued. Instead, once a ticket is purchased, the names of the student and guest will be added to the guest list.
- Guests must enter together with their host through the January Entrance at the guest table. Both the WUSTL ID of the host and the government-issued ID of the guest must be presented in order to gain entry.
- Guests will agree to the waiver online by selecting the appropriate box on the ticketing form. Once the ticket is purchased, the guest agrees to the terms and conditions contained in the waiver. A ticket will only be sold if yes is selected.
- Quantities of tickets are limited, and each ticket is $35 until Monday October 21 at 12:01AM at which they are $40 each.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable under any circumstance. Neither the guest nor the host can be changed for any reason at any time.
- After October 23rd at 11:59PM, ticket sales will close and no exceptions will be made for any reason.
- Each student is allowed only one guest. If a single student purchases more than one guest ticket for different guests, the tickets will not be refunded. Instead a different student must purchase a new ticket for the guest and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of the change.
Please note, the following actions related to bringing a guest will result in denied entry to WILD and cancellation of all tickets purchased:
- The purchase of multiple guest tickets, or the purchase of tickets by non-students
- Bringing a guest younger than 18 years old
- Guests who arrive without their undergraduate hosts
- Hosts and guests who do not present themselves at the guest table at the January Entrance.
- Guests who did not purchase a ticket
- Failure to complete all parts of the guest ticketing process prior to October 23rd at 11:59PM
Graduate Students, Faculty, and Staff:
WashU graduate students may purchase a ticket for themselves through the same online ticketing system discussed above. Graduate students are not eligible to bring a guest. The graduate student must enter through the January Entrance at the guest table and show a valid WUSTL ID for entry. SPB will utilize a list of student ID types that will allow us to differentiate between undergraduates and other types of students. SPB may also be using card-swipe technology to prevent non-undergraduate students from entering WILD unless they have purchased a guest ticket. Therefore it is highly recommended that graduate students purchase a guest ticket in order to attend WILD and not be turned away at the door. WUSTL IDs can be checked for validity by our security team at any time.
Faculty and staff interested in attending WILD may contact Pamela Avila in Campus Life at email@example.com to volunteer at the event. Faculty and staff wishing to attend, but not volunteer, will need to be the guest of a current undergraduate student and in compliance with the guest ticketing policy explained above.
Recent Alumni and Students Not Currently Enrolled:
All individuals not currently enrolled for the Fall 2019 semester, including recent alumni, those taking a leave of absence, and those studying away, will need to be the guest of a current enrolled undergraduate student, and in compliance with the guest ticketing policy explained above in order to attend WILD. Failure to comply with this policy will result in denied entry or expulsion from the event, and WUSTL IDs can be checked for validity by our security team at any time.
For more information or for any questions, please contact us.